Landing Page Optimization
Landing page is a web page that is displayed after clicking on your ad. It is the same page entered into your destination URL when you are creating an ad in AdWords. A PPC landing page should have relevant, useful, and original content. When someone clicks on your ad they felt you are having the product or service they are looking for, it’s important that the landing page clearly contains this product or service. The page should be easy to navigate for both desktop and mobile users and free of distractions such as pop up ads so it is easy for searchers to find the information they are looking for.
A well designed landing page is the right choice to support any Pay Per Click campaign. Landing pages are a key element of your AdWords ad campaigns. The quality of your PPC landing pages is a factor that determines whether your PPC ads are shown to your target audience members. Every time search is performed, an ad auction is conducted. The ads that perform the best in the auction, and are shown to searchers, are the ones with the highest ad rank. If your ad doesn’t match the content on your landing page, it is likely that you will have a lower conversion rate and bad quality score too. Our dedicated PPC experts will review the landing pages on your website and make improvement recommendations as needed to help these pages generate more leads.
Landing Page Optimization
If your website’s landing pages are suffering from low Pay Per click performance, you’re not getting customers to click, so you can start optimizing, testing, tracking and reaping the benefits. Landing page optimization for PPC is the process of creating well designed pages for PPC visitors and optimizing each element on the page in order to maximize the percentage of visitors that complete your desired goal. The ultimate goal of PPC landing page optimization is to build pages that better engage your target audience so you can drive more leads through paid search. Optimizing your landing page can also mean the difference between a losing campaign and a successful long term presence that generates ongoing profits.
Below are some requirements for an optimized PPC landing page that includes:
- Clear and concise headlines
- Use a compelling title that is relevant to your CTA
- Highlight your brand with images or video
- Add a compelling images or videos that is clearly relevant to your offer
- Clean, simple, attractive design that looks trustworthy and professional
- A strong keyword focused title tag that is relevant to your PPC keyword and ad text
- Add call-to-action button for your landing page that is directly associated with the purpose of the landing page
Benefits to create optimized landing page
There are some cases where it makes better sense to deliver Pay Per Click traffic to a non-optimized page. However for most situations, you should be able to drop your paid traffic onto your optimized pages and see a strong result. Below are the few advantages if your landing page is well optimized:
- Generate more qualified leads
- Lower the cost as compare to a complete website with different pages
- Unique information on single page design
- Single target to achieve from visitor
- Great and cost effective online advertising
- Its single home page website design to reflect whole story