We understand how important conversion tracking is for overall success of your PPC marketing efforts. Conversion tracking is a free tool that allows you to be aware of what happens after a customer click on your ads - whether they purchased your product, signed up for your newsletter or filled in a form to receive more information. When you track conversions, you will know which ads, campaigns and keywords are most effective. This information will help you to choose the right place to invest, and finally increase your return on investment (ROI). In addition to learning where your campaigns are profitable, conversion tracking will also allow you to save more of your advertising budget by eliminating keyword phrases or placements that are not generating conversions.
It’s a process of placing of a code in your ad, landing page or thank you page to record the movements of your visitors. The recorded data can be used to find out what aspects of your advertising and website design are working and which ones aren't. Conversion Tracking allows you to test multiple ads, keywords, landing pages and offers, and compare the results. This information can then be used to optimize the campaign as needed. Changes to keywords and ads can be made in order to make the most of your PPC advertising spend and improve your return on investment.
How Conversion Tracking Helps You to Make More Money
- Let you find out how much each visitor is costing you
- It helps you discover which campaign, ad group and keywords are most profitable
- It allows you to test new ads and conversion pages more effectively and more quickly
- It helps you discover any leaks in your landing page or website
- It helps you to find out your return on investment and where money is best spending.
- It helps to track customer’s interest, on which page they stays for how much time.